Briefly about Lisbon Beyond Summit 2018
As a parallel event, IAPMEI – The Portuguese Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation, Coordinator of the Enterprise Europe Network in Portugal will organize a brokerage event, making the most of the Web Summit participation. This event will have the support of other EEN partners, acting as co-organizers, from Luxembourg, France, Brazil, Spain, Hungary, Poland, Denmark, Albania, Italy and Germany, among other countries that may join this initiative.
Who should attend?
Investors, Companies, Research Institutes, Universities, Start-ups, from
- Industry 4.0
Participation in the bilateral meetings is free of charge.
When and where?
7th November 2018 (16:00 – 22:00) at Tryp Lisboa Oriente Hotel, D. João II Avenue, Parque das Nações, 1990-083 Lisbon - PORTUGAL
Why to participate?
Bilateral meetings provide an opportunity to establish cross-borders contacts.
The Event will be a unique opportunity for:
- Reaching foreign markets and its key players;
- Accessing new and innovative technologies;
- Finding research, business and financing contacts, as well as partners for future EU projects.
How does it work?
- Register online from the 8th October until the 5th November at 24:00;
- Browse the participant list and book meetings online with participants of your interest from the 15th October until the 5th November at 24:00;
- You will receive your individual schedule on the 6Th November morning.